Total Pageviews

Sunday, November 30, 2014

CLASS BEGAN

Haiii assalammualaikummm..

                           This date >>    1/12/2014  <<  A day which a class is begin. Starting with Puan Fatimah Azahra who is teaching in Programming Fundamentals . See the subject , looks like it become more difficult than Problem Solvings & Probelm Designs. Actually both subject is related to each other . Its learning is same . Umm , how it hard though, I have to try and get high marks for this semester 2 . It is my target . I pray to be able to achieve this goal and I'm very happy if my parents happy . Today I am here is to fulfill the dream of my parents to see me succeed in various fields. Hopefully reached. Ya Allah , help your servant in all worldly affairs. Amin ...

No comments:

Post a Comment