Total Pageviews

Sunday, October 19, 2014

I wanted U

Lately i've been thinking about what i can do 
i have been stressing to fall back in love with you 
i am so sorry that i couldn't follow through
but i cant go this way, i' ve got to stop it dear.. 

But its hurt when u said that u understand me
So believe me , i'm sorry ,i , i am sorry
i want u to be there when i fall
i want u to see me through it all
i want u to be the one i loved
i want u to hold me in my sleep
i want u to show me what i need
i wanted u to know just how down deep
i wanted u !!!! 

I 've pushing hard to open up the door
trying to take us back to where we were before
but i'm done !
i just can't do this anymore
cause we can't be mended , so let's stop pretending now
we've been walking around in circles for some time
and i think we should head for the finish line
so believe me, i'm sorry ! :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment