Total Pageviews

Monday, December 1, 2014

Back From Class

Hey Assalammualaikum ,

      I had gone back from class So tired even there's only 2 class . Its far away from my hostel. About 3 block of hostel . As usually, every Tuesday in polytechnics timetable, the learning time only until 1 o'clock noon. It is called BREAK after 1. Umm time like this, my roommate and i will wash clothes (if we're not lazy) ihihhihihi =) or we will sleep or we will use this laptop up to the evening. It works. Audience blog! ikikikkiikikik. Sleep is very important! Rest ~ heee our minds need rest =P .. Umm, so far, I have to know all the lecturer who will teach me for this semester.

Here a list of my lecturer:
(a) Ms Fatimah
(b) Ms. Dalila
(c) Mr. Shukri
(d) Mr. Tun
(e) Pn Mazniha...

Umm i will continue later. So dizzy .. kiikikikik need to sleep right now. See ya. Assalammualaikum ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment